INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR)
DATA OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Name: Artefact S.a.s
P. VAT 06991640019
Registered office: Via F.lli Garrone 39/90, 10127, Turin, Italy
Artefatto S.a.s. (hereinafter, "Data Controller" or "Artefatto"), as the data controller, informs you in accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of Treatment
The Controller processes data identifying and usage data of the data subject generated during interaction with the Controller's website (the "Site"), which can be reached at www.artefatto.com/ - hereinafter, "personal data" or also "Data".
The Site is also able to track certain information about the network used by the User (e.g. IP address).
2. Purpose and legal basis for processing
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- responding to inquiries and contacting you via the e-mail address you provided by filling out the contact form;
- Acquire statistics and metrics aimed at ensuring the proper functioning of the Site;
- Exercise the rights of the Owner (e.g., the right to defense in court).
The legal bases of the treatments listed above are as follows:
- with respect to purpose (a) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- With regard to purposes b) and c), the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, i.e., that of monitoring the proper functioning of the Site and exercising the rights of the Data Controller such as defense in court.
The provision of Data for the purposes listed above is optional. If you fail to provide the Data, it will not be possible for you to properly interact with the Site.
3. Duration of treatment.
Personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this notice. The Data Controller will retain copies of correspondence of legal and commercial relevance for ten years, as required by the Civil Code. Finally, the user's personal data may be retained for as long as necessary to ensure defense in court or to prosecute any abuse in the use of this Site.
4. Disclosure of Data
User Data will not be disseminated but may be made accessible where necessary for the provision of services or by law:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as authorized persons for the processing of personal data and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other entities (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, IT consultants, etc.) that perform outsourced activities on behalf of the Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
The Data Controller may communicate your Data for the purposes referred to in art. 2. to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities, public bodies to which it is mandatory to communicate the Data, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the fulfillment of the said purposes.
5. Transfer of data
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union, managed by third party companies contracted and duly appointed as Data Processors.
The Data Controller may transfer certain categories of User Data to countries outside the European Union. The Data will only be transferred to countries deemed appropriate by the European Commission or to companies that meet the guarantees set forth in Articles 44 - 50 of the GDPR.
6. Rights of the data subject
You may exercise, in connection with the data processing described therein, the rights provided by the GDPR (Articles 15-22), including:
a. receive confirmation of the existence of the Data and access to its content (access rights);
b. update, modify and/or correct the Data (right of rectification);
c. request the deletion or limitation of the processing of Data processed in violation of the law including Data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the Data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
d. object to the processing (right to object);
e. to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it) in case of violation of personal data protection regulations;
f. receive an electronic copy of the Data concerning him/her as a Data Subject, when such Data has been rendered in the context of the contract, and request that such Data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
7. Methods of exercising rights and contact details of the data controller
The Data Controller is:
Artefatto S.a.s. with registered office at 39/90 F.lli Garrone Street, 10127, Turin, Italy
You may at any time exercise your rights by sending:
a registered letter with return receipt to: Artefatto S.A.S with registered office at via F.lli Garrone 39/90, 10127, Turin an e-mail to: [email protected].
8. Information not contained in this Notice
More information in relation to the processing of personal data can be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
9. Amendments to this Notice
This Policy is subject to change. Therefore, you are advised to check this Policy regularly at the following link: XXX and refer to the most current version.
Version updated on 04/05/2022